Vic Prospect Gathering

General Club News and Info

Vic Prospect Gathering

Postby Drifter » 12 Apr 2015, 18:24

Today was the first gathering of the current Vic prospects (4) with a few key clubs members. The idea was to spend some face to face time with these guys and talk about the 59 club - direction of the club and expectations of the club. Intention is to provide first hand information to the new prospective members so each person can truly decide if this is the club for them.. also it gives us a chance to understand their expectations in return.

It was a hearty and social gathering, thanks to all that attended.

My apologies for the confusion caused to members who started the ride with us from the caf.. this was our first attempt at this type of activity - I will be better next time.

Re: Vic Prospect Gathering

Postby milsy » 17 Apr 2015, 19:01

hey Drifter,

was a brilliant day for me and im sure for everyone involved, everything was explained and i couldn't expect it to be better presented then the way it was on sunday, the club is every thing i look for in motorcycle club because of its rockers direction, its classic heritage and its no rules based ideology is something that really attracts me to the club plus 1959 is my birth year so all the better.

Return to The 59 Club News