Members Only Section

General Club News and Info

Members Only Section

Postby Tinman » 03 Oct 2014, 23:41

Hello Forum Users.
Please reply to this message if you would like access to the MEMBERS ONLY SECTION on the forums.
Only members who are upto date with their membership fees can have access to this section.

Just reply to this message and the Forum Administrator will confirm the details and fix this for you.
Please include in your message your MEMBERSHIP NO #

Cheers
Tinman
Tinman

Re: Members Only Section

Postby shawry » 11 Jul 2015, 10:47

Hi Members
I haven't used this forum for awhile only because of Facebook was easy contact for most, but as from now im not on there for now because of a disappointment of my own, but anyway if you need to contact me call on 04251930999 i be more than happy to help anyone in anyway i can possible.
Ride and stay safe 59Ers
Shawry #409
shawry

Postby DIESEL » 14 Jul 2015, 17:14

welcome back
DIESEL

Postby Hewie » 22 Jul 2015, 10:02

:lol:

Hi, Guys sent a couple of E-mails, requesting Some clothing. I have an Old Clothing Catalogue, (couple of years Old), is there a new one available or an Online site I can use?

The Misses (Lisa) has bought a New rocker style jacket, and would like to get some 59 patches on that namely the standard 59 Circle arm patch, and a 'Rockette' Lower back Patch.

Plus we both would like to get some Tshirts.

Sorry wont be able to get to Melbourne to visit you guys, this year, (again :cry: ) as over indulging on Holiday and Finances, when we do a family Trip to Japan later in the year :?

Cheers and Keep Rocking

Hewie No 483
Darwin
Hewie

Postby Suz » 16 Aug 2015, 13:01

Hi hewie not sure if you have spoken to drifter but if you want merchandise contact us and we will sort it . The catalog is still the same
Regards Suz
Suz

Return to The 59 Club News