Bike repairs and servicing

What have you done lately?

Postby link » 06 Apr 2014, 22:00

Hi All, I have been servicing and repairing all makes and model bikes for around 20 years. I do service quite a few members bikes already that have had enough of bike shop prices and they come back time and time again.<br>&nbsp;I thought this may be of interest for members of the club who are unaware of the services I offer. <br>&nbsp; I service and repair all kinds of bikes, including old british to newest superbikes and everything in between. Servicing,tuning, carbs,valves,troubleshooting,full engine rebuilds,whatever. No problems with retro or classic bikes and actually can repair them unlike most shops these days.<br>&nbsp; Cafe racer builds and general machining of that spacer or bracket you may need plus general welding for your project.Also certain fibreglass parts guards, seats etc available.<br>&nbsp; I am always looking for more cafe racer parts to mould if you have anything and offer cash for help building a good inventory of moulds.<br>&nbsp; I can help with after hours drop off /pick up including weekends anytime and weeknights anytime. <br>&nbsp; Members are very welcome and well looked after so please dont hesitate to call if you need anything. I have been with the club for quite a few years but have unfortunately not met a lot of the more recent members and would really like to.<br>&nbsp;I am based in Mt Evelyn so fairly close for most people. <br>&nbsp; Hope to see you soon Link&nbsp; o4l8383958<br>&nbsp; <br>
link

Return to Custom Corner